Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Should i wear clothes that are a little tight or ones that are a little loose ?

35 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you have a nice figure, tight

• 1 month ago

loose... number one idk if your inscucre but if u are just wear lose you can have ur belly  hanging out and u can look skinny!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Flattering clothing is neither too tight nor too loose, nor too stiff or too soft. It's the design lines that makes it flattering to your particular shape and stirs the imagination. You might want to look at Kibbe types and take the test.

• 1 month ago

whatever you find nice it's your decision after all but i prefer loose cloths...also its depends

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I would suggest wearing what your comfortable in and enjoy wearing. Also a combining the 2 is an option such as tight pants and a loose top or a tight top and a flowing skirt.

• 1 month ago

tighter clothes are good if you are very confident with your body as it shows all the little bumps and curves. however, they are good if your looking to attract a guy as they love tight clingy clothes that show off your figure. It depends completely on the situation. looser clothes do make you look at lot smaller and skinnier but also dont show your figure. however, they are a lot more comfortable.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Clothes that are a little tight make you look like you are gaining weight . . . . . a little loose looks like you are loosing/athletic.  Many of us buy clothes a little small, vowing "now I must loose weight to wear that".  Seldom works.

• kristy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you have a nice figure, tight

• 1 month ago

A little loose is better since it will be more comfortable. 

• 1 month ago

probably the ones that are a little loose

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.