What did you study at Uni and how long did you study for each day?

I want to go there in the future, what's it like studying there and homework?

I studied Korean and Chinese during my B.A. and International Management for my Master. At Uni you need to be focused on your studies. I've spent at least 3-4 hours studying every day and during exams at least 5-6 hours per day. 

In what country? 

• I studied computer science and spent countless hours studying and mostly writing programs. It was worth it. I was in my 30s when I went back to school and if I hadn't done it then I imagine I would still be working in some crap call center doing a job that I absolutely loathed and when I did it took a toll on my emotional well being. To this day I still feel the effects. Having to deal with whiny, self-entitled people that want something for nothing is absolutely soul crushing. If you're going to get a meaningful degree that will get you a good respectable job with a good income then expect to have very little to no social life, you will have spend a lot of time studying. If having a social life matters to you then you'll have to decide which is more important, a meaningful degree or hanging out with people who you probably won't be friends with 5 or 6 years down the road. You can't have both, I'm very serious about that.