On Nov 3rd, election night, will you be glued to the TV watching the results or doing something else even if you don't know what it is, yet?

I'll be doing something else because watching is boring and me watching isn't going to change anything.

I'll be doing other things else, so i won't be glued, and it doesn't sound like for at least a couple or days or so or weeks we will know who the clear winner will be, but it will be either Donald Trump or Joe Biden. 

Yes I will be watching. Every 4 years, I watch the elections, but I am also a nerd.. so i find it exciting to watch.

• Lili

I'll be back and forth.  I'm rarely 'glued,' but I do keep an eye on developments no matter what else I'm doing.

I will be watching the liberals cry again, just like they did in 2016.

I haven't decided yet. I've already voted though, didn't want to wait until too close before 

the election, lines will only get longer and I have lots of things to keep myself occupied.

sick and tired of listening to all of it

• ?

I'll be glued but sadly there may not be any results for weeks after with all the mail in ballots. Some states will not start counting them until election night and it takes a long time. 

won't be glued to tv watching results....it's wing night at the pub on tuesdays and they show reruns of trailer park boys and bloopers videos

I'll be going on my way to whatever.

Lets all vote TRUMP 2020 and believe in God and spread love