On Nov 3rd, election night, will you be glued to the TV watching the results or doing something else even if you don't know what it is, yet?

Update:

I'll be doing something else because watching is boring and me watching isn't going to change anything.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I'll be doing other things else, so i won't be glued, and it doesn't sound like for at least a couple or days or so or weeks we will know who the clear winner will be, but it will be either Donald Trump or Joe Biden. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes I will be watching. Every 4 years, I watch the elections, but I am also a nerd.. so i find it exciting to watch.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'll be back and forth.  I'm rarely 'glued,' but I do keep an eye on developments no matter what else I'm doing.

• 1 month ago

I will be watching the liberals cry again, just like they did in 2016.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I haven't decided yet. I've already voted though, didn't want to wait until too close before 

the election, lines will only get longer and I have lots of things to keep myself occupied.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

sick and tired of listening to all of it

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'll be glued but sadly there may not be any results for weeks after with all the mail in ballots. Some states will not start counting them until election night and it takes a long time. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

won't be glued to tv watching results....it's wing night at the pub on tuesdays and they show reruns of trailer park boys and bloopers videos

• 1 month ago

I'll be going on my way to whatever.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Lets all vote TRUMP 2020 and believe in God and spread love

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.