So Trump supporters; is this the family values that you self righteous people are teaching to both "boys" and girls in your given family? ?

Jill Harth

pageant promoter

Are you sleeping with her?

Trump stared at a pageant promoter throughout a meeting and then asked her boyfriend and co-worker if she was sexually available. (Harth says Trump later sexually assaulted her; Trump claims Harth pursued him.) (New York Times)Brook Antoinette Mahealani Lee

Miss Universe 1996

Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?

Trump asked the reigning Miss Universe about his daughter Ivanka, then 16 (New York Times)Princess Diana

Princess of Wales

I have only one regret in the women department — that I never had the opportunity to court Lady Diana Spencer ... a dream lady.

(The Art of the Comeback)Kristi Frank

The Apprentice contestant

You mean the one with the [gesture to indicate breasts]

How Trump referred to a contestant he was deciding whether to fire on The Apprentice. "He didn't even know her name," producer Katherine Walker said. (Associated Press)

Just a few comments made about more decent women by the fake reality tv show drama queen gossip girl LOSER; Trump

his supporters do not care.

• Embery

Awwwwww did he hurt your widdle feelings?