How can I catch up on my Business Information Systems major?

Since I was young, I’ve always wanted to major in culinary arts, but my dad stated that it’s not a masculine job and that it pays too little. I finally decided to go with Information Systems and I’m currently majoring in Business IS. I have little passion for it, so after failing two classes in my first semester, I decided to cheat my way through the major. I am enjoying the business classes a little more, but still not enough, and the pandemic has made cheating easier since most classes are online. I am now in the first semester of my third year and I realized that I have to stop playing dumb and actually learn, otherwise I will have no job. I feel like i’m the middle of nowhere, I have 0 experience, no internships, no projects, nothing. What’s the best way to catch up at least a little bit?

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.