Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 1 month ago

Is this minor COVID-19 symptoms ?

My temperature was high for 2 days but now for some reason is extremely low. My lungs hurt and yesterday it was impossible to talk and breath but now better. I'm having an extreme headache and tiredness.

Is this considered mild symptoms? Because it doesn't feel mild at all

I'm 20 years old btw 

I have covid-19, i was tested positive

Did you lose your sense of smell and taste. That’s a sure sign that you got covid. 

Did you cough?  If you did, was a cough then fever. That’s more likely to be the flu. If it’s fever then cough then it’s likely covid. 

Covid has so many freaking symptoms that it’s impossible to tell unless you get a test and even then it might be problematic. A patient was a super spreader and they tested negative twice.  If you get a rapid test, it only confirms that you have it if you test positive. If you test negative, you could be negative or positive. You’ll have to take a PCR test to confirm. 

Sounds like major symptoms to me.