Possible liabilities of a sole proprietorship for games?

I get the sense I didn't phrase the top question very well, so I will expand further on it here. I want to start my own gaming company (I am taking business classes now, while also teaching myself how to program). In my business principles class, I am told sole proprietorship is the easiest to start but also carries with it tremendous risk if things go belly up. What I am more concerned with atm is what "liabilities" are there when it comes to making my own games. For example, could someone say that I stole their idea and they sue me? Or (as a more extreme example) flashing lights cause a seizure and I have to pay for someone's hospital bill. Things like that. Cheers! 

Yes.  All those things.   People sue for anything and everything.   You cannot possibly think of all the what-ifs.   

Why not just do an hour of paperwork and create yourself an LLC?

And get yourself a personal umbrella liability policy for a couple hundred bucks a year if you don't already have one. 

• John

And even THIS just scratches the surface:

https://www.fastcapital360.com/blog/types-of-busin...