Anonymous

Why do some women hide their boyfriend ?

My friend is dating a guy 11 years younger than her and he’s hung out with our friend group. He’s really mature and cool but he’s still a kid in his early 20’s. 

Is it because he’s young and she doesn’t want to be judged?

Cause I tease her and tell her she’s a cougar but maybe others can be mean. 

Because I know other girls who don’t post their boyfriends. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's true that not everyone wants to be called a "cougar". But it's also possible that your friend just wants to keep her personal life personal. Posting your whole life on social media usually does more harm than good. 

• 1 month ago

Most girls don't pose their boyfriends because they know realistically that guy that they are dating is not the one for them. Even if in the end he sticks around and she accepts to stay with him, it is usually due to lonliness and not desire. A woman that desires their partner will be proud of them, like their pictures and want to show them off- this works for both genders. If you sense that the words about how she feels about her partner don't align with her actions, you need to believe her actions because actions speak louder then words. 

• T J
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Stop calling her a cougar. Im sure she does not like it. Its people like you that keeps her from showing up with him. In time she will let go of all of you in the group.

• Tepee
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

She apparently doesn't want to hear all the jealous opinions against their relationship.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You ever thought that she doesn’t see it as teasing? Perhaps you are part of the problem 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.