Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

Why is American popular culture so lacking in conservative values, if their politics are so conservative compared to many other countries?

I mean, look at their movies, games, songs, their thousands of rich celebrities...almost none of it is conservative, though maybe not exactly "progressive" either by European standards...yet at the same time, their politics are much more right-wing as well

Hollywood, from where all this dung flows, is a little self-contained cesspool of Liberal debauchery. There are very few Conservative people in Hollywood because the Liberals run the show and will blackball them if they can. Alternative media is suppressed by the Left.

US politics are not "so conservative" compared to "many other countries". As compared to Europe, Canada and Australia they might be. But there's a big world out there and in most of it things like same sex marriage and abortion on demand aren't even thinkable. The US is only "conservative" as compared to some other developed nations. Even Japan and South Korea are more conservative. 

All American popular culture is not lacking in conservative values.  What is YOUR version of conservative values?

You can't cherry pick when posting criticisms.

I would bet my entire fortune and my house that you are really fat

• Kelley

America has freedoms such as: freedom of religion and human rights.  America's founders also dedicated the country to God:  "One nation under God (Jesus Christ)."

Because conservatism is long outdated