the only way to have children is between male sperm and a female egg, so why homosexual claim to adopt?

Update:

of course straights can adopt as always they are male and female, children come by this relationship not same sex, like what the f ?!

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

They have to pass on their degenerate ideas along some how, so they adopt innocent children and put them in the middle of their debauchery. Their mental illness should be treated instead of forcing normal people to tolerate their lewd behavior. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well there are straight people who adopt too, and you literally answered it in that sentence. It’s because homosexuals don’t have both reproductive systems right there aka that’s how you have babies.. so they may be like ok i’ll help out a kid who isn’t so well off. And homosexuals can have children too they’ll just need a work around like sperm donors/surrogacy/co parenting or maybe the help of a partners opposite sex-sibling. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

you answered your own question

• 1 month ago

You know straight people adopt too right? 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, that is correct due to the biology of reproduction in that it requires a sperm and an egg, except for those species that reproduce by cloning.  That fact has absolutely nothing to do with homosexuality or adoption.  Heterosexual couples adopt too, you know.  And homosexuals can use sperm donation and surrogacy just the same as heterosexuals.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

50% of the population is homosexual so I don’t know what you’re trying to say.

• 1 month ago

Answer:   Because like anyone who cant for what ever reason have children,  they still want to have a family.  

Additional details:  Your put down is more of an insult at heterosexual couples who like gay couples they also have no option but to adopt yet you suggest its a less than creditable family.  I suggest both the adopting parents and the adopted child would not agree with you.

• 1 month ago

Homosexuals can conceive children, for instance with the siblings of their partners via artificial insemination, but on the whole adoption is a good idea and that may even be why homosexuality exists from an evolutionary perspective.  I don't know why you say "homosexual claim to adopt".  They do adopt.  It's a fact, and a very welcome one.

• 1 month ago

To jimanddottaylor's answer I can only add...duh.

• 1 month ago

Because they do not have an egg and sperm to put together and they want children.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.