Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

I am a married man with sexless life. My wife demands gold jewellery, she denies to have sex regularly. I want more sex. What should I do ?

Assuming you married in good faith, since you can obviously afford your sex-denying wife's demand for gold jewelry, you can easily afford a less-demanding mistress & your wife can just as easily pretend she doesn't know or care as long as your at least discreet about how you support & maintain the intimate details of your marriage.

Since after all, it's not cheating or even unfaithful as long as your not depriving your wife of anything she doesn't want or would notice missing anyway.

• L

You married a man................now your wife has demands?????????????

• Good

She is neglecting her wifely duties to you.  Sex is important to men.  If it wasn't for sex, women would have a bounty on their heads.  They have little else to offer to men.  They are ungrateful for what we provide for them and they are demanding for more while actually providing little value to us.  Sex is very least they can offer.  They should initiate it, and often.  The best way for a woman to insure her man is faithful to her is to keep him well drained, and smiling.

.

Either you're sexually incompatible as in she has a lower sex drive than you, or the sex just isn't that good for her, or it's a medical issue which needs to be addressed.

Buying sex by giving her jewelry is not the solution, though. It's not going to improve your relationship or the way either of you view marital sex, unless it's a kind of yours, which it doesn't appear to be.

If this is becoming a relationship deal-breaker, I suggest you two seek counselling or get a divorce.

Have you tried talking to her about how much this is affecting you? Its important that both you and your wife's needs are being met in your relationship, but it has to be within boundaries too. Tell her you miss being intimate with her and that you feel sex is important for you to stay close to her and feel secure and happy in the marriage. You could try talking to her about anything you could be doing to get her in the mood or how you can satisfy her. Women aren't naturally as easily turned on as men, it takes us a while to get going. You can try things like massages while in bed to get intimate, lighting a few candles. It may sound corny but we love that stuff!!!! Dont just jump straight into it either. Slowly work your way into it and I promise its better than just asking for it or going straight for the downstairs area. That is not going to work! Communication and a bit of effort will go a long way, good luck!

Escorts      .

Welcome to married life my friend. I cant sugar coat this wait till she divorce rapes you its a nightmare without end and these will be the good old days.  I pray for you, but it won't help.

your with the the wrong woman,,,,,,,,,she thinks your a bank

step one

stop buying her things

buy a **** sucking machine and you can bang it too

she cant be that good in bed ........damm bro !!!! never pay for sex

• Seems like you have answered your own question.

Get a divorce and find a better wife