Like how can I be a modern valley girl?

Like I was wondering what I need to do to be like a modern valley girl?  Like I do not care what other will think about me for wanting to be a modern valley girl.

Like, omygod Brittney, I seriously like, can’t believe you right now. That’s, like, the WORST idea EVAAAARRR.

Source(s): Don’t be a valley girl. People will not take you seriously.

like put on shell bracelets and necklaces and like grab a scrunchy and like a hydro flask and like  go sksksksksks like omg brittney

Like I couldn't care less than I do, like.. right now. You sound..like..stupid.... like

Nobody likes trolls.

Like Wear pink, dye your hair like blonde, push up your **** and like wear makeup then cry about it years later after realizing how much of your youth you wasted trying to be somebody you aren’t. Just do what feels right to you man 

• Keep saying 'like' at the beginning of every sentence and you'll eventually get there. 

• ?

Watch The Hills reruns