Like how can I be a modern valley girl?

Like I was wondering what I need to do to be like a modern valley girl?  Like I do not care what other will think about me for wanting to be a modern valley girl.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Like, omygod Brittney, I seriously like, can’t believe you right now. That’s, like, the WORST idea EVAAAARRR.

Source(s): Don’t be a valley girl. People will not take you seriously.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

like put on shell bracelets and necklaces and like grab a scrunchy and like a hydro flask and like  go sksksksksks like omg brittney

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Like I couldn't care less than I do, like.. right now. You sound..like..stupid.... like

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nobody likes trolls.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Like I couldn't care less than I do, like.. right now. You sound..like..stupid.... like

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Like Wear pink, dye your hair like blonde, push up your **** and like wear makeup then cry about it years later after realizing how much of your youth you wasted trying to be somebody you aren’t. Just do what feels right to you man 

• Keep saying 'like' at the beginning of every sentence and you'll eventually get there. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Watch The Hills reruns 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.