With reference to your religion or morality: do you prefer ethical or business-driven administration?

As according to my religion ,business-driven administration should be run in parallel to ethical point of view, that is the three Ms, ie; Man , Money , and Management . Pay them in full with social welfare, apart from investment ,then do support communities for well being of the down trodden people and manufacturing of qualities products as according to the law and order both common laws and religious laws, this means, my religion forbid to manufacture any products that cause harmful to people health, such as , all intoxication products and all businesses related to gambling.

• Den B7

Are you suggesting that businesses aren't ethical?

• Jake

Ethical is of course greater.

• ?

I believe in ethical business adminstration.

Ethical, business-driven is only about profits.  The love of money is the root of all evil.

The 2 great theorists of this question were devout Christians, Deming and Drucker

And they say ETHICAL 

everyone prefers Good Ethics unless dishonesty benefits them personally.

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding" (Proverbs 3:5) which includes YOUR "ethical or business-driven administration."

• ?

Ethical, every time.  Business-driven means maximizing profits no matter who gets hurt. I value humans over money.

I like your distinction because in general, businesses have no ethics. Just selfish greed.