Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

If Trump loses we will have a Civil War or military take over .Otherwise we can forget about America ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Dump will lose and will have to be dragged out of the white house. There will not be a civil war.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If Trump loses, there will be NOTHING!

The Voter Fraud will be buried, as the FBI & CIA, with HSA will be owned by the Democrats.  There will be no investigations, No evidence,

If Trump Wins, there will be hell to pay, with armed Antifa, BLM, FBI, and HSA gathering to oust the President Prior to turnover of power.

Harris will assume the Presidency, appoint Clinton VP, then Harris will be "resigned" so Clinton will be high queen.

The Loyalist Antifa forces will remove any Republicans to Alaskan Gulags for reeducation, And summarily shoot any Landlords on sight for stealing from the poor.

• 1 month ago

Trump will lose all control of the military by default. Trump can gather all the white supremacist he can but if Biden wins. Trumps power to execute orders will expire and the military will be handed over to Biden.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

.Nov.thru Jan.will be bad probably.Seriously you (democrat voters )are either ignorant or complisite with a planned Venezuela .Stop with yuur White Rhetoric wake up wake up wake up Do yu want a Welfare State Do yu support Globslism One World Government.It can happen .Leftism is a lie theLeft destroys is that you.How to brainwash a nation utube.The Left destroys everything utube

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Trump doesn't know how to lose honestly  , let alone graciously .

And that's why America is in such deep trouble ,in the first place -- removing Trump is the first step back, to some sort of morality and common sense.

• L.F.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You are talking gibberish. Head for truth and honesty Biden/Harris 2020.

• 1 month ago

The Military has seen its decorated people fired by Trump, he won't be the winner.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He’s dragged you so far down the rabbit hole you think that without Trump, america is lost. This is what happens in a cult. I pity you.

• Ralph
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

That is pretty radical of you. I'm a Trump supporter but if he looses I'm just going on with my daily life like most Americans will.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.