Why are democrats so mean to Trump?

Trump is doing a great job during these troubling times. Why don’t they stop giving him a hard time. 

40 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump has out and out called Democrats traitors, democracy treason, and roadside executions of African Americans "Driving While Black" have flourished during Trump's administration as have the Nazi Proud Boys from the swastika march in Charlottesville to their being told to Stand by" to "do something" about Anti-fascists. Trump's thrown down the gauntlet. 

• 1 month ago

He certainly is doing a great job. Golfing, covid- denying, etc...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because he failed miserably for 3 years. He pulled out of treaties, pretending he gave us something better but didnt - do we have a better treaty with any foreign nation ? He tried trade war tactics that had been tried many times before and always fail. He made the US a laughing stock at the United Nations. Then, this year, his incompetence has caused thousands of lives. Donald Trump is not fit to be President.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Okay, let's forget about Coronavirus and how we don't have a national contact tracing program. Why it was mismanaged where we didn't have CoVid19 facilities separate from regular hospitals so people aren't scared of going to the hospital to contract CoVid. Korea had separate facilities and national contact tracing. Trump said the goal was 100k then 250k death, then 300k, then 400k. We surpassed 285k. Trump keep moving the goal posts. he said it was going to be gone by April, then gone by summer. Why didn't Trump and Pence isolate the virus back when we had 15 cases? People like you aren't thinking about it or questioning it everytime Trump promises something, can't deliver and he keeps moving the goal post. You're sitting there unfiltering and eating up anything Trump gives you. That is the definition of someone considered brainwashed. The fact that you've been brainwashed to the point where you can't detect Trump's dishonesty and ineptitude is astonishing.

The dollar is on track to collapse by the end of 2021 potentially by 33%.  

see our national deficit, that has been growing under Trump:

Obama 2009-2016

2009 $1.4 Trillion

2010 $1.29 Trillion

2011 $1.3 Trillion

2012 $1.08 Trillion

2013 $697 Billion

2014 $484 Billion

2015 $441 Billion

2016 $584 Billion

Trump 2016-2020

2017 $ 665 Billion

2018 $ 779 Billion

2019 $ 984 Billion

2020 $ 3.1 Trillion

see chart for monthly foreign trade balance. we've been losing on trade. We've had a trade deficit where we import more goods than export.

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The democrats DO NOT like anybody that is successful.  Every state run by the democrats is nothing but unorganized confusion with sky high taxes.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because Trump Personally created COVID-19 for no other reason than to wipe out Democrats, circulated it around the world as a cover for his Real nefarious plot, and then blamed everyone else for it. 

And while this was happening, he created jobs and brought money Back to the US, thereby lessening the people's need to depend on the Democrats to control their lives for them. 

• 1 month ago

I know, right? I call them losers and suckers... Oh, wait, that was dead soldiers. I should have said that I called them rapists and murderers... Oh, wait, that was Mexicans. I should have said... Oh, never mind. If I say anything else Pelosi will beat me up.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Dump has killed 220,000 Americans, he has to go.

• 1 month ago

Things are bad right now.  The local Wal-Mart still hasn't gone back to 24/7.  Biden will get the stores open for us.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If doing nothing is a "great job" to you, then he's doing excellently.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.