Was I wrong to complain at my wife? ?

We ordered our daughter a new bed frame and it came in three 75# 6 foot long boxes.  My job was to carry them inside.  Her job was to stand by the door and open it.  So, I get to the door and it doesn't open.  I knock with the box..wait. I knock a second time and then on the third time she finally opens the door.  When I complained, she got irate and said, "I knew you'd complain."

To be fair, she is not useless.  She was doing laundry.  It should have waited but she wasn't doing nothing.

i dont think so

This is a old man knowledge thing

You were not wrong but still should not have complained.

women always are poor at communication/planning and the myth of talk out problems is NONSENSE ... men need to realize you have to smile and deal with this kind of stuff ... it is how marriage works

NOTE this is not a reciprocal action.,.. they never smile and deal with it 

If you get to the point you cannot deal with it ,,,, slow but sure make a marriage exit plan.... NEVER BLOW UP at her.  money aside, personal items you feel you must have like tools or DVD of favorite movies take them somewhere over a few years time, make sure she is employed and self reliant to a point. minimize all debts (pay off loans cards etc). 

Then one day tell her you are going to the store for a bottle of ketchup and never come home.... this is how it is done correct

HARSH .. yep but complaining is worse .. she will never understand it is not in their DNA 

We need to smile and let it go or leave,

---------------------

"women always are poor at communication"

women think talking over a problem is they talk until you change you mind to her way 100% ..... telling her what you feel is like gasoline on the house fire 

but they do not even know this... 

Compromise.... you get to get together discuss it and then do it her way 

-----------------

may I suggest no more kids get a vasectomy -- do not tell her 

• Carmen

No you wasn’t wrong to say something considering she knew what you were about to carry into the house and needed her assistance. Not understanding her response but it takes a team effort to succeed in any marriage and humility consideration patience kindness love and respect just to name a few fruitage of the spirit or qualities. As well as forgiving one another even when you have reason not to. As far as it depends on be peaceable, hope your daughter enjoy new bed. 

• T J

She is useless, why could she not stand at the door and wait for you?  Why did you marry her?  She knew she was wrong, that's why she said she knew you would say something.  Have you ever thought of a divorce?

Tech your right. but your wrong to complain. Buy a punch bag coz you can win with women.