How do I put my first year in University on my CV?

Right now I’m applying to the University of Amsterdam, however until I get accepted I’m studying sociology in Germany right now for just one semester, so I won’t receive a diploma. How exactly do I put that on my cv which is necessary for the application? Can I just write bachelor in sociology even though I won’t receive that diploma?

3 Answers

  • Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Put the name of the university and state that you are "currently enrolled in the undergraduate course of study in Sociology".

    You certainly cannot claim to hold a degree you haven't earned.

  • 1 month ago

    You cannot claim to hold any degree you have not been awarded. You can state currently enrolled at X university for one semester. That's it.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Currently reading Sociology at the University of Whatever and the dates 2010 - present. As you are not a graduate, you are not a Bachelor of Sociology. Academic Institutions will be unimpressed if you try to pass yourself off fraudulently.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.