Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 2 months ago

Do I sound like a Nazi supporter?

As an Indian, I support Hitler because he fought against the British who treated us like parasites. I only support Hitler because of the British oppression. 

Fred, you are misinformed.

Gandhi didn't do anything for India as he was a slave of British. SC Bose was a real hero who aligned with Nazis and Japan to counter the British.

British were more cruel than Nazis, they starved millions of Indians to death. I have more respect for Hitler than Winston Churchill. I'm an Indian, so I won't admire the British.

• Ludwig

No.  You sound like you had a char-wallah education and joined the BJP with the other fascists in your class when you turned 14.  Last year.

• garry

indian ohh thats why the indians refused to fight the war till they got assurances of britain first for independence or we will fight for the japanese , and of course you dont show your real name do you troll..

So what if you are? The greatest country and leader in human history deserves all the praise he can get. God bless the Reich.

• F

I can see where you’re coming from, your enemy is my friend. We (British) fought with the Russians even though Stalin was as bad as Hitler), and Finland originally fought on the German side because they were already at war with Russia.  

3000 Indians joined the Nazis, ( v 2m who fought for Britain), and eventually became part of the SS. It’s unlikely Hitler had much more regard for the Indians than he did the Jews.

I think you should read history books and try to understand that the WORLD was at war against Hitler not just Britain.  Hitler believed that there was only one race that mattered he wanted an arian race, people who are white, blond and blue eyed, he murdered millions of babies if they had any kind of defects, he would have killed all Indians because they are not white.  Please educate yourself before you believe something made up in your mind.

Yes Hitler was a friend of the Indians and Muslims both. And history books do tell the story .But social media is run by Zionists and communists And England and America are both controlled by the same groups .Hitler was not a evil man he was the same as Genghis Khan or Napoleon or Caesar a warlord that wanted to make the world a better place .England is known for it crimes against the world like the 4 million starved to death in the Bengal famine and America for its crimes in Vietnam and Iraq or the Communists in the USSR they killed 60 million under Stalin and 11 million under Lenin. And Hitler Mussolini and Hirohito were saviors to many people most of the death toll is fake made up by the winners and Hollywood..so be proud of your opinion you are a very smart person and Indian people are very good human beings unlike Israel .

As a citizen of the US, I can understand that the British did not have India's best interests at heart. We seem to have had...ahem, similar experiences in much earlier years. That being said, Hitler was no friend of India or anyone else. I know that foreign policies can be quite nuanced and often alliances are made based on the conveniences of the moment, but standing back, we can see that liking Pol Pot because he wasn't the Soviets, is not exactly the moral high ground. 

You support someone who would gladly torture and kill you.

And I do have to agree with Churchilll that Gandhi was complicity in the deaths of hundred of thousands of Indians because of the partition

For Churchill, Gandhi’s death was just one more killing in the slaughter that had been going on since 1946. ‘An awful tragedy has already occurred,’ he told the House of Commons. ‘At least 400,000 men and women have slaughtered each other in the Punjab alone.’ This was more, he pointed out, than all the losses of the British Empire in World War II.”

(Modern estimates put the losses during the “Transfer of Power” in India in 1947 at 750,000, the majority occurring in the Punjab.)

• John

I think you should stop trolling and do some real research.

10,000 unarmed Civil Servants oppressed the 300+ Million Indian population really,  talk to a few older people who oppose your view.

Watch the film Gandhi, the whole independence movement, was more nuanced than what you are on about.

You are misinformed about Hitler anyway.  

Britain took on Hitler because everyone else had failed, he invaded mainland Europe he didn't want to fight Britain because in his heart, he knew he would fail.

My dad was always quick to point out that in mid 1930s Britain thought Stalin & USSR was the most likely place to start a World war.

& your people were so oppressed they could take the British to Court (And often did) we cut through the class barrier and employed Dilats, also we built your infrastructure and gave you your current Legal system, and the language you speak to the rest of the world with and do trade with.

Anyone who supports the Nazi's are the lowest of the low. 

• Andrew

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend." That doesn't apply here. I'll be honest with you though, nobody gives a toss what some Indian thinks.