Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

help plz my friend decided to leave her 1 year old daughter with me so she can live the american dream and be a perfect reflection?is it ok?

she says this way her daughter can be into dance, or drum for school band, or a singer. cooking. she has big simple dreams. is it okay?

If she doesn't give you legal custody this will be a big problem.

This is a child, not a puppy.  I suspect you both have problems (if this is true).

Last I heard the "American Dream" involved raising your own children. So this is bizarre. 

Not at all,.

you sound like a troll.

• drip

Sure, on the slim chance this is not a troll post.

Call the authorities. You can’t just leave a baby with someone and take off 

• T J

So she is going to abandon her daughter, and leave you to raise her child. Are you ready to raise that child? It will cost you, as you will not be paid for anything that child needs. If you want that child, adopt her, make it legal with the courts.