Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicClassical · 1 month ago

Do you listen to classical music?

Every day - it is our career.  When we are practicing, each of us can hear the other - unless we go to our own studios at opposite ends of the house, and close both doors. Then there is what we listen to for enjoyment, which also includes some jazz and other things.  A lot of people assume that classical musicians listen ONLY to classical music - but that would be like a chef in an Italian restaurant, swearing to never eat Asian food, or BBQ.  

Yes. I love classical music and have a collection of albums.

no, not really.          

• Petter

Yes, but not enough.

Sure, sometimes. Last classical thing I listened to was Angelus by Wojciech Kilar.

No, I like the music I grew up with. 

• Mike

Yes, every day. Fortunately, there are 2 classical stations I can get, so when one gets boring, I can turn to the other. If there is a particular piece I want  to hear, I probably have it on a CD.

If I feel like it. But generally not

no, im not much of a music person

Certainly.  My radio is on all day and it's tuned to the local all-classical station.

• Kathy

No, because I do not like classical music.