Can they still hiring me?

I applied to this cleaning job, where you clean up schools. I passed my drug test and my background check too. I had went last week to get my fingers printed as well. The guy told me last week that he will call me sometime this week, but he hasn't called me yet.

Can they NOT hiring me, even though I passed my drug test and background check and got my fingers printed? I wondering if I got the job or not..

All you can really do is just wait and give him time, he could hire you or he could not hire you, but just give him time and I'm sure one day he will get back to you and let you know. Oh and congradulations for passing all your tests for the job and if you do get hired, congradulations for that as well! I will pray for you. 

1.  There are still 3 more days left in this week.  

2.  Passing your drug test and background check does not require them to give you a job.  

• Bill

Employers usually don’t spend the money on drug tests and background checks if they are not planning on hiring you. Chill. It’s only Tuesday. 

It's TUESDAY, give them time.

Of course they can not hire you.   No one has even offered you the job and even if they had, they could rescind their offer or fire you on day one.

Keep looking for a job until you get one.

• live

You are eligible for the job, but they probably changed their mind about hiring you. call or confront them to find out. 

Source(s): Applied many places and got experience