Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 1 month ago

Do you think trump and Melania are atheists?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Traci
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

No, I don't.  I think they are like a lot of people today.. Believers but not necessarily church goers.  Don't have to be in church to pray to God!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No Religious Test Clause of the United States Constitution is a clause within Article VI, Clause 3. By its plain terms, no federal officeholder or employee can be required to adhere to or accept any particular religion or doctrine as a prerequisite to holding a federal office or a federal government job.

I hardly think Trump's religion is any business of yours. 

Just like his tax returns or his penchant for hot chicks. 

Maybe try to look at his policies and try to compare them to old Joe Biden's (if you can find old Joe and ask him without him exploding in anger and calling you a lying two-bit pony soldier).  . 

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes...............

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

In United States law, depraved-heart murder, also known as depraved-indifference murder, is a type of murder where an individual acts with a "depraved indifference" to human life and where such act results in a death, despite that individual not explicitly intending to kill. In a depraved-heart murder, defendants commit an act even though they know their act runs an unusually high risk of causing death or serious bodily harm to a person. If the risk of death or bodily harm is great enough, ignoring it demonstrates a "depraved indifference" to human life and the resulting death is considered to have been committed with malice aforethought.[1][2] In some states, depraved-heart killings constitute second-degree murder,[3] while in others, the act would be charged with "wanton murder,"[4][5] varying degrees of manslaughter[6], or third-degree murder.

If no death results, such an act would generally constitute reckless endangerment (sometimes known as "culpable negligence") and possibly other crimes, such as assault.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

5 years ago, I would have believed he was, I am even willing to believe now that he was 5 years ago. Today, I KNOW he is not an atheist.

• Troy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I don't know he is from the New York liberal elite class. I believe Obama and his wife are, like all good communist. Same goes for Kamala. I don't know if Biden has the intellectual curiosity to have ever given it much thought. His handlers told him continue being Catholic as it's good for being elected and he does what he is told. 

Mike Pence believes in God and in Jesus Christ and does not waver in his belief. He turned his life to Christ and believes all his success is directly attributable to that event both now and forever.

• 1 month ago

i dont think so

• 1 month ago

His title is President Trump.

So sorry you and sammy can't say it.

No!

• Rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

nope .......................................

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Could be. Trump thinks he's God himself. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.