Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Why do season ticket members get first access? ?

It's not fair. Just because I can't afford season tickets doesn't mean I am not a big football fan. They give season tickets the opportunity to purchase seats only this year and not non STM because of limited capacity. THAT WAS NEVER ADVERTISED LAST YEAR. All I want is to go to another game. If I had known I would've become a STM. Absolute BS.

Because the season ticket holders invest more in game tickets. It's like frequent fliers getting priority for upgrades over other passengers.

• Season Ticket Holders have been doing business with the team and you haven't. You can always go on The Team Web Site and Submit a request to put down a Deposit for The 2021 Football Season. If you live in an Area where there is a Season Ticket Waiting List, then sign up and get on The Waiting List.

• Nick

Prioritizing the fans that give them the most money is hardly surprising.

• It's called rewarding loyalty.  Most businesses operate this way; offering value adds to their best and most loyal customers.  Life isn't fair.  

STMs invest more into the team.

Source(s): I knew a number of STMs that went to local hockey games and have known many others who attended various athletic events at our university.

Really, they didn't know there was going to be a pandemic last year?  Shame on them.