Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Why do season ticket members get first access? ?

It's not fair. Just because I can't afford season tickets doesn't mean I am not a big football fan. They give season tickets the opportunity to purchase seats only this year and not non STM because of limited capacity. THAT WAS NEVER ADVERTISED LAST YEAR. All I want is to go to another game. If I had known I would've become a STM. Absolute BS.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Because the season ticket holders invest more in game tickets. It's like frequent fliers getting priority for upgrades over other passengers.

• Season Ticket Holders have been doing business with the team and you haven't. You can always go on The Team Web Site and Submit a request to put down a Deposit for The 2021 Football Season. If you live in an Area where there is a Season Ticket Waiting List, then sign up and get on The Waiting List.

• Nick
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Prioritizing the fans that give them the most money is hardly surprising.

• It's called rewarding loyalty.  Most businesses operate this way; offering value adds to their best and most loyal customers.  Life isn't fair.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

STMs invest more into the team.

Source(s): I knew a number of STMs that went to local hockey games and have known many others who attended various athletic events at our university.
  • 1 month ago

Really, they didn't know there was going to be a pandemic last year?  Shame on them.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.