How to repressure my boiler/heating system ?

I've recently bleed my radiators and have been told to repressure my heating system right after because I have noticed that I do not have any hot water.

How do I repressure my boiler, I've watched some YouTube vids but mine look different. My boiler is downstairs in the kitchen while the pressure gauge and valves are upstairs. I also have two black valves, one turns while the other does not, it has a screw within the valve. 

I have a manual book but its says nothing about how to repressure it, I need to know properly before I touch anything.

• Barry

Both valves need opening. When the handles are in line with the pipework that's open. So in your pic only the valve on the right needs turning. These valves tend to stick sometimes so you may need to twist hard or gently use an adjustable spanner. When you see 1.5 bar on the gauge shut both valves.

I agree. So much wrong is perpetrated for the sake of profit at the expense of everything else. Technology is not the answer.

Humanity is on the brink of destruction. The hate and the us vs them will be the end of society as we know it. We are headed towards a nuclear war that will affect us all.

The black levers on the valves should both turn.

Just open the valves for 2 seconds or so, and the pressure should rise. Wait 30 secs or so and open the valve again if it's still too low.

Does that red bottle/ kettle feel/ sound empty or full of water?