ken
Lv 4
ken asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why all these photos coming out of Joe with Hunters business partners if Joe never knew or talked with Hunter about his business affairs?

Update:

@Sam did you even read the headline "former intel officials say" who happen to be part of the Obama/Biden administration.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Oooh scary, here's a picture of me at burger king. How many of hunter's business associates have i talked to? 

Attachment image
  • Sally
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Learn how to fact-check and how to recognize when  you're being played.  That's what smart people do.

• 1 month ago

What photos?  Why no link?  You have heard of "deep fakes" right?

You have heard what 50 or so former intel officers say (a number of whom worked for Trump), right? https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-bi...

*** 3 hrs later ***  Still no links, no photos.  Admit it - it's all LIES!

• 1 month ago

Joe is liar and always been a liar.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Man. I can't wait until this election is done and you guys can go from false narratives to back to being whiny snowflakes about a Democrat being president. Surprised Trump isn't asking for his real birth certificate...

• 1 month ago

Well, they went golfing. Hunter said they were his classmates from High school . . . or something like that. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That's where the photoshop artists planted them. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Joe doesn’t remember 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.