Do you agree with a parent taking their anger out on their kids?

I've heard of this being done before but to be fair I don't agree with it if you can help it. My main reason is because kids often learn from the way their parents behave so if their parents take their anger out on them, they'll think It's acceptable and do the exact same thing. So do you agree with a parent taking their anger out on their kids?

At Anonymous, no I wasn't talking about abusing kids in that situation there's never any excuse for that. What I meant in that situation is sometimes when parents ( and people in general) get frustrated they say things that they don't really mean. There's a difference between intentionally taking your anger out on your kids and unintentionally taking your anger out on them.

I know, something else you've "heard of being done" but you want to be fair -

Do you REALLY THINK anyone thinks that adults should take anger out on children?  Really?  You REALLY think parents shouldn't abuse their children "if they (the parents) can help it?"  

So the answer is no.

• lala

Its never OK to take your anger on your kids 

Of course its wrong for a parent to do that, it wrong for people in general to do that. If a parent manages to take their anger out on their child, they should apologize

coming from a kid whose dad was angry often: NO it is not fair to the kid and only confuses and hurts them