How do I load a program onto a Pi 4 and then disattach it from the computer set? ?

Like I need to load the program and then show how everything works. Do I need a battery supply pack?

If you install Raspbian or another distro with a full desktop then yes, you can use a Pi as a replacement for a regular desktop computer. Will it be a pleasant, fast and smooth experience? Not in my experience on my Pi 2.

But, you’re not there yet. You would need an additional external hard drive for storage as well as a monitor, keyboard, mouse and cabling. While cables, keyboard and mice are really cheap a monitor and hard drive are not. With the money you have to invest to get a decent desktop you’re coming close to the price range of a low-end laptop. That laptop will blow away any Raspberry Pi when it comes to providing that smooth and pleasant working experience.

I am not telling you to forget about the Pi as a desktop and I won’t tell you what to do. You will have to determine for yourself which you will appreciate more in the long run

• Chris

A Raspberry Pi 4 doesn't work like hardware you load with a program, then unplug.

It's a full-fledged computer on its own, and you set up a Micro SD card for it, then boot it up (connect a keyboard, mouse and monitor, then connect it to a suitable 5V power supply).

If you want to use it to control a robot, you need to set it up to auto-run the control software when it boots. Then you use a 5V battery pack.

You will need a battery pack or a mains transformer if your Pi is detached from your computer.

Source(s): Raspberry Pi owner

Your question is worded so poorly it's hard to understand what you're asking. What do you mean by "the computer set?" Why do you need to detach it from "the computer set" in the first place, and what hardware do you still have connected after it is detached?