How can I fight a domestic violence charge?

This girl was drunk and high at my house one night and got mad when I told her she had to leave after coming into my bedroom kicking me in the face while I was trying to sleep. I walked her to the door and when I closed it on her she went ballistic and started running into doors and walls while yelling in my apartment building. I let her back in to keep from getting complaints from neighbors. Once in she attacked me, pulled my hair then fell out in my kitchen. A few minutes later after I left her there she called the cops and was screaming that she was being attacked in her home and needed help immediately and wanted to press charges, though I was in the living room at the time.  The cops came and walked straight into my place and took me to jail and said she had a scratch on her. I can't even go to my own place (only me on the lease), she barely remembered what happened. But I do know since the night before she came over after her and the guy she was with got into a physical altercation after she caught him cheating. I had pictures of her message to him from earlier about that. The district attorney called her and she told them I didn't assault her and that she doesn't live with me. And even wrote a letter stating that she basically lied , and I took a copy of my lease agreement and pictures of my injuries to court. The d.a. still won't drop the charges or let me go home, I can't afford rent and a hotel, the money I had at home I was told is gone, soo i can't afford a lawyer

Retain legal counsel.  There is NO way you are walking away from this.  You sealed your fate when you didn't call the Police after she assaulted you and, instead, threw her out and let her back in.

I have a hard time believing this. It doesn’t make sense. The only reason you’d be prevented from going home is if she got a restraining order against you and she lives with you. She would have to give her home and work address on any application for a RO. If she lied and said she lives with you, it should be very easy to clear up. If you’re charged with a crime, the state has to provide an attorney to you if you can’t afford one. Your whole story makes no sense. You’re either lying or very confused about how this works. 

Wish I was lying but no. Strange stuff just keeps happening to me. The address they have for her work address is actually a place she took money from me to move in with some guy not long ago. We don't have kids together. Everything she told the cops was a lie. And I had proof to disprove everything she said along with her herself telling the d.a. Not understanding why they insist on still not dropping the charges

Based on your previous posts I find this hard to believe.

You can only be charged with domestic violence if you live together, have a child together, or are in an exclusive relationship, anything else would only be considered battery if there was an actual physical altercation.

After reading your STORY, I do not think there is a prosecutor alive that would prosecute for domestic violence.

So, either you are not being totally truthful, or this entire question is false.

Why could you not go back to your apartment? She does not live there according to you, so you would not be told not to return to your place.

To many holes in your story for this question to be taken seriously