Terro ant bait trays?
I just moved into a new house and in my bathroom in the corner is a Terro ant bait station..its a small rectangle that ants going... I had a bit of a flood in my bathroom Tom afraid the poison from inside of the ant Ray might have went threw out my floor and I don't want to step in it but I think I already did is this stuff poisonous?
- Anonymous1 month agoFavourite answer
Yeah, it's poisonous. To ants. It's a slow acting poison that takes weeks to kill an ant colony. The active ingredient is Borax (sodium borate). If you haven't died from putting on clean laundry, you won't die from anything in an ant trap.