JSG asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

What advice can you give about doing research on candidates before voting Election Day 2020?

Hi. With every presidental election there are Congressional and local official elections tied to it. Not only do I have to do research on the campaign platforms of the presidential candidates running I have to do research on the campaign platforms of all these other people, and this is around 20 or 30. I'm busy - I don't have the time to research the campaign platforms of each person, and/or watch videos about each candidate running and such. Is there a FAST way I can do this research, and a way I can condense this research so I know just what I need to know so I can make informed decisions on all the candidates running?

Please help. Thank you.

With every presidental election there are Congressional and local official elections tied to it. 

-FIXED.

• Desire

Nope and they are hoping people will not take the time to become informed to make an intelligent decision. You need to take that time and make sure none of these anarchists land positions in our government.