What’s your favorite childhood meal or snack?
- Bob BobLv 71 month ago
- Little Big ManLv 71 month ago
I simply loved toast as a kid.
- Anonymous1 month ago
Crushed lizards sprinkled with cockroach innards dipped in radioactive horse semen lathered with a healthy amount of essential oils.Source(s): HARD PP
- Candy coatedLv 61 month ago
My favorite meal my mom made was sausage gravy with biscuits.
Favorite snack was trail mix or cashews.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- perfectlybakedLv 71 month ago
I used to nosh on chips - potato chips - Cheetohs - and had a go-to in Chicken In A Biscuit, but I overdid that and so haven't had them for years.
I also would visit a stepdad my mom divorced - thinking he is just dad (info that he witheld) and Kid Cuisine was a go-to as well.
- Emily RoseLv 61 month ago
Ramen noodles are still my favorite lol
- MrsSpyro01Lv 51 month ago
My favorite childhood snack is Chessmen cookies by Pepperidge Farm.
- MarkLv 71 month ago
Meal? My mother's pot roast. Snack, bread buttered (or in our case "maragarined", then spread with these things that look sort of like jimmies, but are called "hail".
- NightshadeLv 71 month ago
Fruit Roll-Ups and Push Pops were definitely a favorite.
- 1 month ago