How do I update my account?

I need to open my account pi

actually I want to open a new account cause last one didn't get finished and now I am stuck won't let me open new until old is deleted but it says old is not valid. So how do i open new account?

La Loi de MURPHY '2020'.

Source(s): La Loi de Murphy 2020!

How do I update my debt card??  Not able to update exp. date.  I have a shipment going out on the Nov.  3.  Please help me.   Thank you,  MaryAnn Barsi. 

Take lesson from youtube.

• ?

IF you are getting an e-mail telling you to, it's a SCAM ................

• Sharon

Yahoo is using the most recent update. You have it each time you log into your account.

• .

There is nothing to update through Yahoo. If you are using the Y!Mail app and it needs updating then follow the update instructions based on the device you are using. 

Just sign in. If you got an email to update, it is a scam and not an email from Yahoo, to begin with.

Signing in does that. Yahoo are responsible for updates.