I am gay and I am afraid to buy milk and chocolate in seven eleven ?

Because of the male employee, he is straight, he is very handsome.

I was embarrassed if he saw me shopping like a baby. ;(

(If you don't understand

Imagine that you buy a condom. And the sales person is very beautiful)

How do I deal with this problem?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

If it were me I’d be finding excuses to buy what ever I could there! I’d know his schedule too... 

Actually If I do have to buy condoms I’d much rather it be when the cashier is a man than a woman. But regardless of what the gender is - everyone buys that kind of stuff. You’ve just got to do it and get it over with and act like it is no big deal. I can’t lie - I still don’t like to be in a long line when I’m buying this kind of stuff. But I just get through it. Those people don’t pay my bills. If I were to die tonight they wouldn’t be at my funeral. 

Granted - you could buy it in Walmart and go through self check out if it really bothers you that much. But then you’d miss an opportunity to flirt with your crush...

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

So go in when he is not working or shop somewhere else until you get a backbone.

• Phil M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I deal with it by buying the biggest condoms I can find and just grin when I'm paying.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Dress up in your tranney Halloween costume when you go. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I really don't understand.  Shop workers don't care in the slightest what people buy.  Why is buying milk and chocolate 'like a baby'?  Babies don't go shopping.

Buy whatever you want.

I really cannot see why you'd find that embarrassing.

And if I wanted to buy a condom, I wouldn't care what the sales person looked like.  Why would it matter at all?

• 1 month ago

You're right, I don't understand.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The problem is not the other person, the problem is between your ears, the solution is between your ears, now go buy your candy.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Only one solution, trollpants. Stop drinking milk.

• 1 month ago

Go to Ralph's then

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.