I am gay and I am afraid to buy milk and chocolate in seven eleven ?

Because of the male employee, he is straight, he is very handsome.

I was embarrassed if he saw me shopping like a baby. ;(

(If you don't understand

Imagine that you buy a condom. And the sales person is very beautiful)

How do I deal with this problem?

If it were me I’d be finding excuses to buy what ever I could there! I’d know his schedule too... 

Actually If I do have to buy condoms I’d much rather it be when the cashier is a man than a woman. But regardless of what the gender is - everyone buys that kind of stuff. You’ve just got to do it and get it over with and act like it is no big deal. I can’t lie - I still don’t like to be in a long line when I’m buying this kind of stuff. But I just get through it. Those people don’t pay my bills. If I were to die tonight they wouldn’t be at my funeral. 

Granted - you could buy it in Walmart and go through self check out if it really bothers you that much. But then you’d miss an opportunity to flirt with your crush...

• reme_1

So go in when he is not working or shop somewhere else until you get a backbone.

• Phil M

I deal with it by buying the biggest condoms I can find and just grin when I'm paying.

Dress up in your tranney Halloween costume when you go. 

• Cogito

I really don't understand.  Shop workers don't care in the slightest what people buy.  Why is buying milk and chocolate 'like a baby'?  Babies don't go shopping.

Buy whatever you want.

I really cannot see why you'd find that embarrassing.

And if I wanted to buy a condom, I wouldn't care what the sales person looked like.  Why would it matter at all?

You're right, I don't understand.

The problem is not the other person, the problem is between your ears, the solution is between your ears, now go buy your candy.

Only one solution, trollpants. Stop drinking milk.

Go to Ralph's then