Can A person allergic to fish swim in ocean without a allergic reaction?

A food allergy is usually not the same thing as a contact allergy - people that have allergic reactions to food generally do not allergic reactions to merely touching the allergen, with the exception of severe allergies to nuts, or rare cases of highly sensitive individuals.  Even if you did have an allergic reaction to fish from swimming, it would probably be a skin reaction and not a systemic reaction that affected your throat.   Also, as another answer points out, the amount of exposure to fish proteins in ocean water is so low that its unlikely to trigger a reaction.

I've been researching this as I became severely allergic to all finned fish a couple of years ago. Supposedly the concentration of fish protein in the ocean is low enough not to cause a reaction but there are no guarantees and next time I go swimming I will have my medication, epipen and inhalers to hand.