Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Why can't men accept the fact that they are fugly?

• Elana

Meh.  Standards change.

Michelangelo's David was, and still frequently is, considered the paramount in human beauty.  We certainly have depictions of famously beautiful women (consider Helen of Troy, Mona Lisa, Venus d'Milo etc) but it has only been recently that the world of Madison avenue has basically ignored the beauty of men and fixated on the beauty of women.

Beauty standards change as society changes.  It may well be that as female power and autonomy improves, MEN become the standard of beauty, the thing to attain, etc.

Hard to say what the world will look line in one year - so imagine what society might be doing 500 years from now!

I'm a guy and have no problem saying this. I find men ugly. I could never be gay because I'm super visual when it comes to attraction and men gross me out visually.

It is as absurd to claim that one gender has a monopoly on beauty and/or sexual attractiveness as it is to claim that one gender has a monopoly on any other human attribute.

• liz

Tell it to your daddy. 

I preferred your rants about how it’s funny when they die of cancer 

• Gorgia

Hi, you sound bitter and a little sexist. Not all men are fugly just like not all women are fugly. There. 

Calling someone ugly is "shaming".

• lol, feminists troll fail, please try harder

I dont know what men you've seen. But I'm a goddamned sexual tyrannosaurus with the testicular fortitude of 3 Pentagon walls. I'll press you like citrus and drink you like juice.  

All I know is anyone who believes in God, anyone who is a follower of God and trusts in God will always be wise and a true winner in life that’s because with God help all good things are possible and with that being said if anyone on here wants to improve their life then they should make the best choice of their life right now and start a close relationship with God by them praying to God everyday for his help in every decision of their life everyday and in every situation of their life everyday for I guarantee if they do this everyday then their life will get better, they will have more peace, they will be more successful, they will have they more happiness, and all their dreams will come true that’s because when pray to God then God will make all good things possible for them and they must not forget to read the “Holy Bible” everyday and a great place for them to start in the holy Bible is (Psalms 1) and everyday after that read a chapter in Psalms till they finish all the chapters in Psalms then after that start on (Proverbs 1) then everyday after that read a chapter in Proverbs till they finish all the chapters in Proverbs and after that read every chapter of the Holy Bible until they finish it for it will change their life in the most amazing way