Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Don’t you find it ridiculous that we have to pretend women don’t have lower IQs than men?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

So you have a 172 IQ too ? Awesome. Let's hook up some time !!!

• 1 month ago

Actually last I read about it. Women are on average more intelligent than men because they have less variance in IQ, and tend to be more average.

Where as men tend to extremes of either being really smart or really dumb. If I had to guess, I'd say it probably has something to do with hormones 

• 1 month ago

Nobody's stopping you from claiming that women do. You're not making yourself sound smarter, though, prejudiced anon.

• 1 month ago

Women do not have lower IQs than men.  They have high enough IQs to keep YOU guessing, after all...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jon
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It is rather ridiculous that anyone still takes IQ tests seriously. It has been discredited for years. 

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Your funny.          

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You are stupid if you think IQ is determined by gender.

• 1 month ago

No one pretends.  I don't care about IQ tests, perhaps the people that brag about these are insecure and this is the only thing that makes them feel good about themselves, so let them do it.  Women and girls that 'act dumb' are insecure and often believe that acting like a 'thicko' is a way of appearing more feminine, vulnerable or as a form of 'flirting'.  I'm sure most of them grow out of that phase, by the time they reach their 40's or 50's.

• 1 month ago

Granted, there are far more men with genius IQ's than women, BUT, the average woman has a higher IQ than the average man.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ask your mother how she feels being so stupid.  By the way, what colour flowers do you want in your hospital room?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.