Are gay Latinos attracted to Black men?

I'm a Black gay guy, just came out and I'm really into Latino guys? Are Latinos attracted to Black men generally?

Depends on the guy. Many latinos such as Dominicans and Puerto Rican’s are mostly if not all black themselves. You should be able to find someone in to you.

It’s a very broad question. There a lot of Latinos who are into Black men and there are a lot of Latinos who are not. Can’t say who is in the majority though.

Everyone's preferences are individual. I have seen hispanic men with people of all colors. Forty years ago it was different, as I was made aware that, culturally, hispanic youngsters were encouraged by their families to seek out people lighter than them. This may have led to or been rooted in cultural bias (read: discrimination and prejudice) against blacks. Thankfully, things change and your experience may vary. 

I'm a white guy with no real sexual or romantic interest in other white guys. I find certain types of blacks, Asians and Hispanics very attractive. Attraction has no rules. It's based upon chemistry, both physical and emotional. I've noticed recently though that many Hispanic gay men only go out with other Hispanics, but a long time ago, they were drooling over white guys. Black men in general are not as insecure as Hispanics in dating those of other races or making their attraction to other races clear. But some I've talked to have expressed disappointment that they are turned down by most white guys, and those who do accept are only after sex. Once you get past your insecurities as an individual, you will find the confidence to go after what you want once the signs are obvious that they are as equally interested in you.  

Most people aren't attracted to blacks. Even black people their dream is to be with a white. 

• reme_1

Every person has his/het own preferences.

Some are, some aren't. Chat to a few gay Latino guys and you are bound to find some who find you attractive.