Legal separation ?

I am legally separated from my husband but now we want to reinstate our marriage. Is it a simple process. 

3 Answers

  • just go ahead and get the marriage annulled and stay together as a couple. you can refer to each other as husband and wife but this way you get the option of keeping the government out of your business. 

  • MissA
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Depends on where you live.  In my state you apparently fill out a form called a "Motion to vacate order of legal separation" and file that with the court. 

  • 2 months ago

    Are you divorced? If so - there's no undoing the divorce; you'd have to get remarried. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.