Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 1 month ago

Is it hard to wire projectors in a reflector headlight?

The original bulbs are h11 leds and the projectors a website helped me with, suggested some h1 projectors. I’m stuck on how I’m gonna wire it because I don’t know what to do? I watched all the YouTube videos about it, but they don’t show the wiring. They only show how to put projectors in the actual headlight. I got that part, but need help with wiring. I should’ve thought about it first because I hate wiring, but I already bought it and I want projectors. 

Thanks for the help. Not! You guys are worthless. I’ll just figure it out on my own. I’m not a mechanic, nor did I claim I was, idiot. And why would I take my car back to a dealership? I have no warranty, and I bought separate headlights a parts from what’s on my car. You guys are beyond worthless. 

Dude, the first rule of auto mechanics is: If it ain't broke, don't fix it. It's like watching one of those TV renovation shows. You completely gut the house, then find that restoration is harder & very expensive. Because it's headlights (a must have for driving) take it back to a dealership. You know they can do it right.

Return the bulbs or sell them on eBay. This project is obviously way beyond you. Besides that, you can be ticketed for having headlights that are too bright. If that happens you'll be forced to remove them and your money and effort will have been wasted. You can't always get what you want.