Have you seen how much the Vegas betting odds have swung towards Trumps favor in the last few days?

They've swung by 85 points towards Trump in the last f8ve days.

Bid3n still has a lead but it is shrinking.

https://www.oddsshark.com/politics/2020-usa-presid...

Expat, you need to learn now to read before you get sanctimonious because you look the fool.  I said TOWARDS Trump's favor.  

• Expat

ADDITION: I did read, and unlike you, I understand the math and how odds are determined. I’m not being sanctimonious stating the fact that bookies have calculated the odds, not as it will happen based on polls, but based on the way people are betting. Rule number one is the house always wins. Sports odds, just like this are based on the betting moods to ensure no matter who wins, they still come out on top because they take all bets. You’re confusing your passions and political beliefs with their bottom line. Clearly you’ve never been to the track! 

You need to understand odds better than you do. Right now these odds you've shared are about as even as they can be. The bookmakers see it as a dead heat. Right now Trump has a 0.005% advantage. That's called EVEN! 

That probably means a lot of money has been plunged on Trump this week by people speculating this story will gain traction.

But all this story has done is brought scrutiny onto Giuliani and the Trump Campaign. 

Be interesting to see where its at after the next debate and in the last week. 

Why does yahoo shithole have a constant array of anonymous answers, are they really trying to influence the election by severely posting about in every question?!?! 

Anyway, yeah there's a theory going around that it might be another upset same as in 2016 and the Bush/Gore era.

He still has a lot of ground to make up.  We will see if he has enough time to twist things around.

No I didn’t. I already voted for democrats.