Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Is this fair?

I've been involved romantically with a woman for the last year. She knows that I'm married and she doesn't mind. My wife on the other hand doesn't know anything. I realize that I can't keep hiding this from her. So I'm gonna tell her and offer her a choice. Either she stays with me in an open marriage. Of course she can be involved with anybody she wants, romantically, sexually. Whatever she wants. I don't care. If she refused then the only other way is divorce. 

You can try that, seems fair to me. Not sure about females, they are a lot less h*rny then we are.

My guess is that you will soon be divorced. When a spouse presents that the marriage has to be an "open" one (cause they aren't going to give up their lover) or a divorce is required... you've already chosen your lover over your wife. I bet she'll see it that way too. 

• MissA

No, of course it's not fair.  It's really crappy of you to sneak around on your wife and then present her with an ultimatum in which both of her choices are not what she (presumably) wants while both of them seem to suit you just fine.

• why don't you just divorce her? I mean you obviously don't love your wife anymore

Great idea.  But be careful she my choose option C  Castration in your sleep.