Lucy asked in PetsFish · 2 months ago

What type of betta is this? ?

I got him from work, a guy was going to flush him down a toilet:( bought him a 5 gallon tank and now he’s the happiest betta but I was wondering what type of breed he is...

Looks like a halfmoon that has torn fins, they dont look terrible, Its hard to be sure with such a dark picture, but it doesnt look like fin rot. they should grow back on there own.  

• Dave

pro-lifer you are, get off your *** an adopt!!!

1st of all, he is beautiful.  Thank you for rescuing him.  To me, he looks like a twin tail.  It's hard to tell.  His color makes it tough to see.

I think that he looks a lot my Dragonscale Opal. So im thinking Dragonscale.

Looks like a Halfmoon betta

I have no idea, but do you know what fish go through if they are flushed down a toilet?  If you want to get rid of a fish put him out of his misery with clove oil.  Or for barbarians, just smash him really fast with a bit rock. 

• Kenny

Siamese ......................