Webpage Change Monitor?

Can anyone remind me what that webpage change monitor is called that has been around for a while? I have used google alerts in the past but there was another that was specifically for monitoring single webpages for any changes or updates which it then notifies you about. Can anyone remember or remind me what it is called?

1 Answer

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.