In your eyes which is the best laptop brand?

And why

As a brand, I like Lenovo.  To use.  But I work at a place that repairs laptops (though I don't that much).  And HP and Dell are the easiest to work on, and to get parts for.

These days I think all the laptops in the world are made in the same 2-3 factories in China.  There are probably not that much difference between them.  But Lenovo, HP and Dell seem to be engineered a little better than ASUS, Toshiba, etc.

"In your eyes" it should be the one with the screen that is easiest to see, and the items on that screen should be the easiest to use with that laptop.

Since no one knows how well you see, or what you would use a laptop for, and models even within a brand vary widely in quality, there is no "best laptop brand" recommendation coming your way from me.

• Mark

HP.  It has very good sound quality and unlike Dell (which would also be good), the power cord goes in at an angle and doesn't dislodge whatever it's feeding into.