Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 month ago

why do many investors still remain very bullish on the stock market? they think the Fed. will just keep pumping money into the economy? why?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Can't make money if there aren't a bunch of idiots losing money.

• Amy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Congress is pumping trillions of dollars into the economy via stimulus checks that they aren't raising taxes to pay for. The resulting debt will lead to inflation. Stocks and physical assets keep up with inflation unlike cash or bonds. 

If you want a liquid investment that will hold its value over the next decade, stocks are your only choice.

• Bryce
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I've been waiting for a 10-20% drop in the stock market before I buy stocks.  Some say it will be years before the US economy is back to normal.  Meanwhile, the Chinese have almost eliminated Covid-19 in their country, and their economy is back to normal already.

• Steve
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

This is how I see things with that. You cant sit on the sidelines being scared for something that may or may not happen. If something does happen, it eventually will get back to where it was if its caused by a correction anyway. That is if the stock was worth a darn before the correction. So you couldve bought the stock cheaper because of the correction. Oh well. Thats the nature of how stocks work. Woulda, coulda, shoulda. Hopefully you have some money to buy when things do get cheaper.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.