Question about inhalers ?

Ok so I get inhalers from my allergies doctor. I get allergy shot and I do have very bad allergies. I have been going for a few years but honestly don’t feel like going anymore. It helps a little but not enough to hero going for 3 more years. It’s kinda a hassle. I went for a few years that’s good enough. But I have asthma so do I still get inhalers from him if I stop the allergy shots? I mean I should cuz I need them lol.. I’m 22 so I’m not that experienced with this kinda stuff. 

3 Answers

  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Your normal Family Doctor will supply them. They can also give you allergy meds if needed.

  • 1 month ago

    You would need to get them somewhere but a primary care provider could do thay

  • Kelley
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

    Forgive the people/ person that broke your heart

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.