zach asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Can dogs look up?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

A dog is able to point its head upwards, but only to a certain degree, and they can move their eyeballs upwards much less so. ... In addition, it is very rare for a dog to be able to look straight upwards without lying flat on its back or standing upright.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Erm.... They are living beings so of course they can

• 1 month ago

Yeah some dogs even climb trees no joke or trick photography involved...... She catches squirrels.

Attachment image
  • Ocimom
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes.  Why do you think otherwise?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yep, they sure can.  I had a dog that just knew she could catch one of those big hot air balloons, barking & jumping up & down & bite air trying to get to the balloon.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes they can and do.

• 1 month ago

Pit bull terrier look up when attack horses. Pit lock on horses throat and never let go, horse get tired lay down then pit do twist and shake, tear horse arteries and everything horse dead. Be awesome get a pit.

• 1 month ago

Yes, of course, dogs can lookup by moving their head and also by moving their eyes. A dog can look upward by pointing its head upwards, but only to a certain degree, and they can move their eyeballs upwards to less extent too.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I doubt they will see an eagle if it was a tiny dog even. They have no life saving instincts being domesticated. 

Source(s): Edit. I wanted to name my son after you. Zach. I'm anonymous.
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.