Is it fair to say that Australia is largely uninhabited?

Even today, Australia remains as one of the least densely populated areas in the world. Let's test this hypothesis. I'm just going to close my eyes and randomly point at an area of Australia. Okay, so the area I landed in doesn't even have a name. The coordinates are -25.889466, 129.312255. Someone drive out there and see how many people there are. Do it scientifically though, try and map out a square kilometer  as accurately as you can. When you work out that nobody is there, we can all agree on terra nullius.

Update:

Bingalee: Unlike yours, which is crowded.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Australia is the driest inhabited continent with scarce water resources. Nobody would argue that point.

I'm just not sure what yours is.

• 1 month ago

Australia, the smallest continent and one of the largest countries on Earth, lying between the Pacific and Indian oceans in the Southern Hemisphere. Australia’s capital is Canberra, located in the southeast between the larger and more important economic and cultural centres of Sydney and Melbourne.

• Fred
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Spoken like a true ignorant city person.  Have you ever been outside the city.  Yes it may be many square kilometers to a person but little land in Australia does not have an inhabitant.  Stations out there still are stocked with animals and people still tend those animals..

• 1 month ago

Our Australia is going ok, worry about Boris killing all your countrymen with his non plan for Covid-19

Source(s): common sense
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

We should go fund you so you're able to afford the psychiatric treatment you obviously need, intensive therapy can't be cheap. You should also donate your brain to science when you die, so they find out wt-f is wrong with you.

• 1 month ago

I was there last week, this is all that is out there, do you know what it is

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Tosser        .

• 1 month ago

Largely uninhabited like your head.

• 1 month ago

I would say the entire world realises the sparse population of Australia half wit

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Haven't you got anything better to do than point at the middle of a Desert?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.