John asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

i ordered some tenderloin tips do you have any recipe for them?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • David
    Lv 4
    2 weeks ago

Whipped cream dispenser from https://bestnangs.com.au/

• IvaB
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I've eaten spare rib tips,but I've never heard of tenderloin tips.(?)

• denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Pork tenderloin? trim them and bake in some mushroom & mustard sauce in an oven proof [ lidded ] dish, We had some yesterday for dinner with mashed potatoes & asparagus.

It keeps them tender and moist.

• 1 month ago

Cook on a barbecue,two minutes on each side.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Goerge
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Tenderloin Tips | Lean. Nicely trimmed, extremely tender and flavorful ends of the Tenderloin. Perfect for center of the plate, kabobs, stews and stir-fry. Cut location is the tapered anterior tip of the Tenderloin thus the name Tenderloin “Tips.”

Sear tips on medium high with a little S&P, Worcestershire sauce (Lea & Perrins if in US) and some rosemary if desired. 

When halfway done add some thinly sliced onions, mushrooms and butter to the tips and let that melt and the veggies get happy or about 3 minutes.

Add some flour to that and brown the flour add some beef stock or water, reduce heat to medium and let simmer, reduce and thicken. 

Pretty much make liver and onions and let it simmer in its gravy so the flavors have time to mingle and infuse the gravy but use the tips instead and add mushrooms. 

Serve with/over mashed Yukon gold potatoes and a side of asparagus. Your favorite Cabernet Sauvignon to drink.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Um, Sirloin tips, not Tenderloin tips. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.