Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Is it legal for a 16 Year old to beat up 11 year olds?

My little sister came home from school crying because a because a bunch of boys were making fun of her today. Im about to go to the school yard and Throw them through the school gate. I need to know that I wont be committing a felony first. 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No and you will get in a lot of trouble if you do so. 

• 1 month ago

No. Please handle this in a well manner. Talk to the little boys nice. Start your conversation good. 

• 1 month ago

Anywhere in the civilized world, it is illegal to beat someone up. Age is irrelevant to that. What punishment they can receive is likely impacted by age, but not the legality of the act.

You won't be committing your FIRST felony. But you may well be planning your NEXT felony.

• Bruce
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It is illegal for anyone to beat up anyone else, age is irrelevant. Is it a felony? That depends on state law, you didn't mention where this is. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

At 16, you could be trialed as an adult for assault.

• 1 month ago

In my state, simple battery is a misdemeanor.  If someone get hurt, or you use a weapon {like a gate) it escalates to a felony.

• 1 month ago

Troll...................................................

• 1 month ago

You could for sure be charged with assault and battery which may be a felony where you live.  My dad always taught us to thinks "sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me."  Good Advice.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you assult them you're in trouble. I suggest  just walking up to them  say nothing and just follow  them they will shyt themselves 

• 1 month ago

Unless you kill one of them it is unlikely to be a felony, however it is illegal and will probably end with you in juvenile hall.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.